SEDBERGH SCHOOL virtual open day
Welcome to our Virtual Open Day!
We have given you access to this web page prior to the event to give you an opportunity to explore our campus through our brand new 360 Tour and interact with our school videos.
The Open Day will be run on Zoom. You will soon be sent a link to the live Q&A webinar as well as a schedule of appointments with key staff members.
- 17:30 BST: Live Webinar Welcome from the Headmaster, Mr Dan Harrison
- 17:45 BST: Live Webinar Q&A with the Headmaster, Dan Harrison; Deputy Head, Lotte Wright; Director of Studies, Tom Bennett and our Senior Registrar, Amanda Ferguson.
- From 18:45 BST: Scheduled one to one appointments begin – if there are a large number of families participating, your appointments may start at a later time
LIVE Q&A SESSION (ZOOM)
This will be an opportunity for you to ask any questions through the 'chat' function on Zoom, alternatively, you can submit your questions in advance by emailing [email protected].
This session will be recorded, so if you are unable to attend we will share the video with you.
Welcome to our virtual open day
MEET THE PUPILS
sedbergh school 360° tour
We have created a 360° tour of some of our key facilities at Sedbergh School. There are a number of interactive hotspots which will provide you with further information.
Click here to view our 360° tour in a separate browser.
SEDBERGH SENIOR SCHOOL videos
To find out more, or to discuss the admissions process in more detail, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- For British families (living in the UK or abroad): Mrs Amanda Ferguson, Senior Registrar, +44 (0) 1524 279 211 or [email protected]
- For International families: Ms Christine Ritchie, Overseas Registrar, +44 (0) 1524 279 209 or [email protected]
Further information can also be found on the Admissions page.